I hate the 2 week wait lol, I really need to get better at this patience stuff. I have been so nauseuated for like the past week and a half and I feel like Im peeing constantly here lately. I know its way too early to have symptoms though unless we got pregnant before this cycle which I was sure we didn't but Im praying that its morning sickness or ovulation symptoms turning into morning sickness. Im eating lots of pineapple and drinking my pomegranate juice this week.
My mom is having her surgery today and we are all praying for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery. My grandmother is coming out for about a week which is really cool since I haven't seen her for quite some time and she will be here when I take my next test which would be great if we got a BFP while she was here so we could tell her in person.Keep your fingers crossed for us!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment