Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Staying Positive!!!

So since Jason went out of town for the weekend we both have missed each other like crazy and realize how much stronger our losses have made us as a couple and surprise we are both in a really good place about TTC this month, for the first time in a while we are excited about trying again and have faith that things will work out eventually.

I saw a necklace yesterday that I just had to get. Its a silver charm that has a small diamond and is inscribed with the word Hope on it. Im going to wear it daily to remind me to keep my hope and faith alive and strong.

I still get my bitter moments here and there but I really feel like Im healing well. I just miss our babies so much sometimes. I cant help but be jealous when it comes so easy for some and so hard for me and my fellow girls on the bump.Everytime one of the girls I know on the bump gets a BFP Im so happy for them and cry with the ones who lose another baby. I hope and pray that this year is a good year for us all.Its all about the 2 lines in 09(with sticky babies).

1 comment:

The Riesbergs said...

I'm going to say a prayer for staying positive for the both of us! I lost faith their for a brief 5 days. But I've jumped back on the faith and positivity bandwagaon! :)