I figured I would just make a post full of different updates.
First I really was going to post my belly pic on Sunday but Mark had a slow day on saturday and on Sunday by 3 pm I hadn't felt him move at all, I normally feel him every morning and another time after lunch. I called the Dr and he was concerned to and sent me to L&D to have an NST done. I got checked into a room and hooked up to everything they gave me some ice cold juice and started poking at him with the dopplers(the only way the could get his heartrate was to press my belly kinda hard) he woke up and started moving all over the place so we got sent home.
I failed my one hour glucose test and had to take the 3 hour test this past monday and I just found out today that I passed it so no GD for me YAY!
I'm thinking Mark is some what head down. I have been feeling hiccups very low and now when they check for his heartrate it has been on the bottom of my belly slightly to the left. Up until a few weeks ago it was always on the right top/middle side. I'm also feeling kicks near my ribs but instead of to the side its smack dab in the middle most of the time. My Dr won't check until 36 weeks b/c he said at this point he can change so quickly that it doesn't matter how he is right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment