My sweet baby boy,
Mark here we are at the three month mark already, its so hard to believe its been 3 months since your birth! You are getting so big, I have no clue how big since we don't have an appt this month, but that's ok it seems like we go to the Dr's enough. We found out about your reflux at your 2 month appt and I'm happy to say Prevacid seems to be doing the trick for you although yesterday we found out your aspirating your food so we have to add a thickening gel to your bottles and it helps.
Your personality is starting to emerge and it delights me and Daddy to no end!You keep trying to roll from back to belly when I put you on your activity mat and you hate doing tummy time. You love shiny things and lights! We went to the light parade here and for the 5 minutes you were awake for it you were entranced! Momma and Daddy went and got a chriistmas tree and you love looking at the shiny balls, while Momma was hanging them you kept babbling so happily! We had you first Thanksgiving this past month and everyone from Daddy's family loved seeing and meeting you, you were quite the show stealer! You gave me and Daddy the biggest thing to be thankful for this year! I know I say this alot but Mark you are so very loved and cherished, you mean the world to both of us and truly are the greatest blessing. I love seeing you grow and yet at the same time I feel like time passes too quickly. I love feeling you snuggle into me and dread the day you get too "big" for momma snuggles. I never realized how much my mom loved me until I loved you. Mark thank you for teaching me so much not just about you but about myself as well.
Love forever and always,
Momma
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment