Mark,
Happy half birthday! I truly can't believe its been half a year since you were born and tomorrow we will be officially closer to your birthday than your day of birth. I sometimes wish I could slow time down. Don't get me wrong I love watching you grow but I'm already seeing a little boy start to emerge from my little baby and I just want to enjoy and savor every minute little man. You are an amazing little boy and I feel so blessed to be your Momma. We had your six month check up today and you were 28 inches(still 95th percentile) and 17 pounds 6 ounces(dropped to the 50th percentile).
You love to eat almost everything, its so neat to watch you learn the new flavors and pick which ones you like or don't like. You like apples,sweet potatoes, butternut squash, avocados(only a little), and bananas(they have to be cold, you won't eat them warm or room temperature). You do not like peas at all! Pears are your absolute favorite by far! You don't really like rice cereal unless I mix it with a fruit or veggie.
You love playing peek-a-boo, sometimes when Momma plays this with you, you jump and then start giggling insanely. Your favorite toys are still monkey lovey,the cement truck, sophie the giraffe and a yellow squeaky giraffe(Momma named her Sasha, Sophie's cousin). Pretty much anything you can get in those chubby little hands ends up in your mouth, your favorite teethers are these obnoxious hot pink feet that I put in the freezer. You can roll from belly to back with no problem at all these days and your starting to move all around your crib turning and scooting for toys. You love being in the jumperoo and exersaucer(you can even turn yourself in that).
You still laugh so much during the day and sometimes at nothing at all. You love chatting as well, even at 2 in the morning when you wake up just to jabber away. You are able to put yourself back to sleep though, momma just has to turn on the mobile.
Mark, you are such a gift to us and we are so grateful for you. We love you more than words can express and I hope you realize what a special boy you are and just how wanted you were and always will be and how much we love you.
Love,
Your Momma
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment