Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

6 Weeks!

I figured I would go ahead and start posting the pics for fun, obviously I'm not showing yet but I'm doing comparable pictures each week on here the left one is the same week I am now but with Mark and the right is the new baby.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


How Far Along? 6 Weeks today!
Total Weight gain/loss: No clue, but I definitely feel soo much more bloated in the evenings
Maternity Clothing? Nope
Stretch Marks: No new ones.
Sleep: Can't get enough of it, although around 5 I wake up and can never go back to sleep until 7:30 but sometimes Mark doesn't let that happen
Best Moment This Week: Talking to Jason about some plans for this baby
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Sweets and Taco Bell
Gender: This is funny, I'm thinking boy/Jason is thinking girl which was the opposite of what we thought last time
Labor Signs: Lord No,please not for another 33/34 weeks
Belly Button In/Out? In
What I Miss: Having energy which is kinda important raising a toddler
What I Look Forward To: Seeing a heartbeat next week(although it should start this week)
Milestones: Had some morning sickness which isn't really a milestone
This Week Baby is the size of: A Sweetpea!

No comments: