Sunday, April 21, 2013
V-Day!!!
Well I'm terrible at blogging these days but gosh this pregnancy is flying by! Yesterday marked an exciting milestone, V-day also known as viability day! It's comforting to know that Kelsey's life has worth to others at this point and that god forbid if pre-term labor started they would do everything to save her and that she has a fighting chance at life. It probably seems morbid to some to dwell on these facts but unfortunately I've seen far too many pregnancy losses and pre-term babies being part of a loss community. In happier news Kelsey is a STRONG baby girl, she has been moving in there for several weeks now(on a regular basis for a couple weeks actually) but on thursday I started for sure feeling kicks on the outside and Mark actually got to feel it too, his response was poking her back and saying Kelsey,Kelsey! His favorite thing to do as far as interacting with her is he loves to blow raspberries on my belly and giggle, he also delivers hugs and kisses to her via the belly as well. I have another check up tomorrow and then I get to schedule my next visit which is the yucky glucose test but I also will have a follow up ultrasound to check on my placenta previa(partial) and to hopefully get the last measurements we need of Kelsey's face, I will also double check to make sure she is still a girl lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awesome update! woot woot ;)
Post a Comment