Friday, May 24, 2013
Still here!
Just so so exhausted these days and a toddler who is on the move 24/7(not really but it sure feels like it!) doesn't help. Had an appt last monday to check on Kelsey who is still cooking away in there. Bad news is I failed my GD test so I have to take the 3 hour on wednesday, Good news is the previa has cleared up and even after the contractions my cervix is nice, long and staying closed. It was neat seeing Kelsey again since we never saw Mark after his anatomy scan at 18.5 weeks, she is still a girl lol and she looks perfectly healthy and was weighing 2.5 pounds(27 weeks 2 days). My appts are already every two weeks for the next 4 and then we switch to weekly, I can't believe how soon I will be holding my baby girl. I'm still in a fog about all of it and it still really hits me some days that this is really happening and that we will be bringing home a baby, I know my losses have a lot to do with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment