So another cycle begins today. This is the last month we are all out trying. This month I will be charting, using the CBEFM and digital OPK's to reconfirm ovulation. This is the last cycle before our one year mark( it falls in the middle of the next cycle).
Who would have ever thought it would be this hard to have a baby. I told Jason when we first started TTC that I thought it would take some time, in my mind I figured it would take us 6 months or so not a freaking year. I hope and wish and pray that this cycle works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Me too...I'm praying for you and me both!!! We WILL have babies!
Seriously.. its not supposed to take so long. But hopefully this is your cycle, this TTC thing is way frustrating. Hang in there hon!
Post a Comment