So I started working out again this week and it feels so good. I feel like I have something other than TTC to focus on and this won't be a disapointment every month. We are talking about stop TTC after this month for a few months if this month doesn't pan out and focus on getting healthy and losing weight.
I have a baby shower of a good friend of mine this weekend and Im not sure how Im going to feel that day to be honest. On one hand Im thrilled for her to be expecting and have such an easy pregnancy but on the other Im insanely jealous that for like the first 10 weeks or so she drank and done alot of things that could have harmed her baby and of course no prenatal vitamins since it was an oops baby and her baby survived.
My first EDD is coming up next saturday(March 14) and Im at a loss for words about how I feel about that day approaching. Im sure I will have alot more to say next week as it get closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment