So Im not really sure if I have ovulated or not and Im at the point where I just cant think about it anymore. I hope I have so at least I have a semi-normal cycle.
Other news today someone I know in real life we will call her N. A few months ago N found out she was expecting and it was after the weekend she bought her wedding dress for October so she wasn't to thrilled b/c "now she won't be able to fit in her dress". Of course after having 2 m/c that seems like such a small price to pay and I never said anything to her. After about a month after she found out she had to go to the ER for cramping and bleeding and I know how scary that is from personal experience, she was told that it was a threatened m/c at that point and to take it easy so she decided to go back to work (she works at a preschool with 2 and 3 year olds). She continued to bitch and moan about morning sickness and weight gain, at that point my mom who is her co-worker told her she should be thankful b/c I would be more than willing to have both of those and to be able to have a healthy baby so she shut up. Last weekend she had to go to the ER again and found out her cervix didn't want to stay shut so they were able to sew it and put her on bed rest and she is fine for now. Well yesterday she found out that the baby which she was so hoping to be a little girl is indeed a little boy and she is so disappointed and upset that its not a girl. I find that so selfish especially since it hasn't been an exactly smooth pregnancy.
I guess thats it for now. I will keep everyone updated about the o/new cycle.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow some people are so selfish! I hope you o'd
Post a Comment