Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a Weekend!

The above picture is our new furbaby Peanut! We adopted Peanut Butter yesterday from the Humane Society. He is about 6 months old and is adjusting so well at home with us. He is helping me in so many ways with "baby fever". Its a nice distraction to have a little one to take care of and he is so sweet. I cant imagine him not being here now that we have him, it was love at first sight for me and Jason even though Jason has never wanted a little dog lol.

I feel less pressure to get pregnant now so Im sure that will help some, we are still TTC and Im charting and once the new cycle starts I will be using the CBEFM and OPK's again. I lost my crosshairs on my chart today so I think I'm having an annovulatory cycle so it just guesswork right now when AF will show up, hopefully sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

The Riesbergs said...

It's adorable...I hope the distraction works out for you!