We adopted another puppy today. She is a little over 3 months old and such a cutie. I know I sound insane adopting a 7 month old pup and almost 3 weeks later adopting a 3 month old pup. She was on Animal Cops in Phoenix on the Animal Planet channel. She came from a home that was over crowded with dogs and she was just a baby. The Humane Society told that Animal Cops should be contacting us to do a follow up story about how she is doing so we might be on tv with her.Below is a picture of Peanut who also goes by Peanut Butter(no clue why we started calling him that but we did) and the new puppy Jelly.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
No O yet or AF either.
So Im here on cycle day 59 and no O or AF in sight, I just wish she would get here dammit. Im so sick of the drawn out cycle. Im starting soy isoflavones the next cycle ( whenever that may be) to see if it will move my O dates up. Worse situation is I have another annovulatory cycle, Best situation is my O date moves up and I have shorter cycles which equal more chances!
We adopted another puppy today. She is a little over 3 months old and such a cutie. I know I sound insane adopting a 7 month old pup and almost 3 weeks later adopting a 3 month old pup. She was on Animal Cops in Phoenix on the Animal Planet channel. She came from a home that was over crowded with dogs and she was just a baby. The Humane Society told that Animal Cops should be contacting us to do a follow up story about how she is doing so we might be on tv with her.Below is a picture of Peanut who also goes by Peanut Butter(no clue why we started calling him that but we did) and the new puppy Jelly.
We adopted another puppy today. She is a little over 3 months old and such a cutie. I know I sound insane adopting a 7 month old pup and almost 3 weeks later adopting a 3 month old pup. She was on Animal Cops in Phoenix on the Animal Planet channel. She came from a home that was over crowded with dogs and she was just a baby. The Humane Society told that Animal Cops should be contacting us to do a follow up story about how she is doing so we might be on tv with her.Below is a picture of Peanut who also goes by Peanut Butter(no clue why we started calling him that but we did) and the new puppy Jelly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm sorry your cycle is being such a pain. Here's some ::::AF Dust::: so you can start fresh. Cute new puppy! I'm glad he seems to get along well with your other. That would be so awesome if you get to be on TV. You'll have to let us know if you do so I can DVR it.
I know its frustrating, but don't give up hope. The cycle before my BFP cycle was 60+ day annovulatory and then I had a "normal" cycle where I O'd on CD 18. I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but I took "Fertility Blend" from GNC with Vitex in it...and I took a "bump break" and tried to stress less. I actually have an entire unopened bottle (safety seal intact and everything) of the Fertility Blend, I'd be glad to send it to you. (((HUGS)))
Mrs KS- that would be awesome! At this point Im willing to try anything. You can email me at samantha_dawn@live.com and I will give you my address.
You have mail!
Post a Comment