Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

Some People!

So I figured my new cycle has to start eventually I might as well pick up my monthly purchase of digital OPK's and 5 pack of pregnancy tests.

Im with my mom and my nephew checking out and the lady rings up the OPK's and picks up the pregnancy tests and goes Uh-Oh is this a good thing or a bad thing?, I reply well my and my dh are trying so we will see. She starts laughing and says Trying, there is no such thing you either do it or you don't. I wanted to poke her in the eye HARD. Me and my mom looked at her like she was an idiot.

Oh and Im still waiting for AF and I added my chart for anyone that wants to see it. It is in the top on the right hand side.

4 comments:

The Riesbergs said...

Your chart is not working! But some people just don't think before they speak....

Mrs.Diff said...

I fixed it!

Crysbena said...

Wow...how rude!

Shanny said...

I wanna slap her so bad.....