On friday Jason and I went to church and watched a movie called Fireproof. This movie really spoke to me. Jason and I have had some rough patches this last year with the 2 m/c's and they also shook my faith in God. The movie is about a couple who argue so much and are on the brink of divorce and the husband takes a 40 day love challenge and it ends up incorporating Christ into their marriage and the marriage is saved.
It made me realize although Jason and I believe in God and worship him, he doesn't have as big as a place in our life and marriage as he deserves. We decided to start the 40 day love challenge as well. I feel like this will be a very positive change and help us communicate more effectively as a couple and in turn strengthen our marriage even more.
In other news I still dont know if I really O'd on friday and Im still POAS even sunday to make sure I didnt O and just not catch it on the chart and Im still getting BFN (which isn't so bad when you know thats what they are going to be).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment