Thanks Crysbena for the Tag.
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Jelly getting her last set of shots so we can take her outside.
2. Starting a new cycle.
3. Getting Pregnant with a healthy baby.
4. Danielle and Elysia having their sons!
5. Getting the puppies fully housetrained.
6. Going shopping on saturday with my mom.
7. Seeing what my mom and Jason got me for Mother's Day.
8. Buying a house(not until the end of the year)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Downloaded some new music.
2. Went to the bank.
3. Got gas in my car.
4. Worked.
5. Talked on the phone with my mom.
6. Played with the puppies.
7. Went to the church group.
8. Watched Twilight.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Relax more.
2. Have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
3. Lose some weight(without working out lol)
4. Sleep in more.
5. Make more money.
6. Worry Less.
7. Forgive people more easily.
8. Be more patient
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Gossip Girl
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. I Love Money 2
4. Real World/Road Rules Challenge
5. Chuck
6. Heroes
7. Scrubs
8. Keeping Up With the Kardashians
8 Favorite Fruits:
1. Blackberries
2. Cherries
3. Peaches
4. Strawberries
5. Grapes
6. Raspberries
7. Green Apples
8. Kiwis(I cant have them anymore, Im allergic)
8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. Italy
2. Hawaii
3. London
4. Tahiti
5. Paris
6. Ireland
7. New York
8. Aruba
Now for tag time(sorry I dont have many followers lol)
Kathy , Michele , Mrs KS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm right behind you on the getting pregnant and losing weight without working out he he he
And good luck with buying the house, so excited knowing that right? It definitely something to look forward to =)
Yea it gives me another thing to focus on besides TTC.
Post a Comment