Still waiting for AF or in 2 weeks to go to the Dr to see if we can jumpstart a new cycle(whichever comes first). Man it sucks not knowing when AF is going to arrive, if you want to see an ugly chart you should check out mine. I tested yesterday just to make sure it was still a BFN and it was.
I got to have lunch with a friend of mine who is due at the beginning of July and she has the cutest bump. It was so nice catching up with her.
Im keeping my fingers crossed the next cycle will be our sticky baby cycle. I just started reading a book called Infertility Cure which has Traditional Chinese Medicine stuff in it. Im thinking of starting Accupunture soon if we dont have any luck.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh I totally understand the feeling of not knowing about AF, irregular cycles really do suck. I wish you all the luck for next time... along with a bunch of sticky dust =)
I'm really interested in accupuncture for fertility. I was researching it, and if we hadn't gotten lucky when we did I was going to try it on our next cycle. Let me know what you think of it...how exciting! GOOD LUCK!!!! I'm rooting for you!
Post a Comment