Wow today went better and worse than I thought it would. I only cried twice,both times at church,they were doing the baby dedications and seeing all the little babies made it hit home even more that we dont have our baby and Im not even pregnant and it just sucks. I did get a few mother's day presents from my mom and Jason which made me happy that even though we didn't actually deliver a baby Im still considered a mom to some.
I had to replace my Basal Themomator today, after we got home from our activities today I found my themomator chewed up and completely destroyed by the dogs. It took 4 stops at different Targets and one stop at a CVS to finally find a new one.
I got crosshairs this weekend now lets see if I can keep them.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
(((((HUGS)))))
I completely tried to ignore yesterday, and yes you are a mom and no one can take that away from you. ((Hugs))
Post a Comment