Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, June 8, 2009

Still waiting...

Still waiting for the end of this damn cycle, Im finishing my last day of progesterone today so hopefully AF will be knocking out my door very soon. It would be convenient since I start my 2 weeks vacation(at home lol) on thursday and I have a feeling since I haven't seen AF since the end of February that she will be back with a vengence.

Here's hoping for a new cycle to start ASAP and for it to be the lucky cycle that will create a sticky baby!

PS. Yay to my friend Kathy for finding out she is having a healthy baby BOY!!! and another YAY to Katie for getting a BFP,***lots of sticky growing vibes***!!!

1 comment:

The Riesbergs said...

I'm praying AF shows her ugly face. Thanks for the shout out....I'll be thinking about you on your two week vacation.