Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, June 15, 2009

Its been a whole year...

I cant believe how quickly time has went by. Last year on this day we were thrilled, it was Father's Day and we had just found out we were pregnant. I was filled with so much hope and so many dreams for our baby, little did I know in little over a month we would lose that baby. It seems weird that a day that was filled with so much joy last year is a painful reminder today of where we are in our TTCAL journey.

I have faith that it will our time eventually, its just the waiting and reminders that make it a painful road. Its a bittersweet memory, I can at least smile at the memory of how excited and happy we were to be blessed for that short time, its just sad we never got to know that baby.



PS. Im still waiting on AF, she better get here soon, I cant really face the second EDD and the day we lost the first baby without her.

2 comments:

The Riesbergs said...

wow still waiting for AF....have you called your dr. yet? I'm praying your little miracle comes soon.

Mrs.Diff said...

Yep I finished my stupid provera last monday and waiting to see if its going to work