but Im thinking of the many reasons this could be right now, I have been sooo stressed this whole month.
To start my youngest nephew suffered from a skull fracture at daycare 3 weeks ago and until they can prove it was the daycare he will be in my care. So I went from TTC to a 15 month old and a 3 year old and tons of appts and touring daycares.
Which leads to me having no job for the past 3 weeks, we had no clue this was going to happen so its been slightly stressful to not have my income for just about a month, we are making it but don't have any extra money really. Our plan for me to take time off work after we have a baby was to take half my check and put it into a savings account to supplement my lost income.
Then we found out that our lease is ending alot sooner than we thought. When we moved we were going to sign a 7 month lease but decided on a year lease, well the front office has in the computer a 7 month lease and of course I have misplaced our lease. This is good news b/c we wanted at of these apartments but bad b/c it put pressure to find a new place soon.
My good news is we found a house we are going to rent and I LOVE it, Im honestly hoping the owner will eventually sell lol. Its in a historical area and its such a cute house. It has 3 bedrooms kinda, the master bedroom has a breakoff room which will be perfect when we have a baby and need a nursery.
I guess thats it for now.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm so sorry all the stress life has thrown you. I'm praying for you to find some sunshine soon. ((Hugs))
Oh man, I'm sorry life has you so stressed =(
Glad you found a great place to rent, hopefully everything else will continue to fall into place for you. GL hon!
You know life just seems to take you on a rollercoaster ride. I'm sorry you are going through all this stress. I'm happy you are brave enough, or you made the decision you really didn't have any other choice about your nephew! That is awesome. Things will come around for you! Easier to hear, I know, but stay strong!.
Post a Comment