Saturday, September 12, 2009
Ramblings of my break cycle...
I haven't had too much to say the past 2 weeks since Im not obsessing this cycle. I took a small break on temping early this cycle and it was nice but Im already temping again(not as good as before though, we have been keeping our nephew so that equals not a good night sleep always). It was a good thing that we decided to take it easy this cycle we have been so less stressed about TTC and it's just so nice not to obsess but since Im back to temping I know once crosshairs pop up I will be obsessed again lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hope this break cycle works.....Have you said anything to your dr. yet?
Not yet, I think I might bring up clomid/femera after the holidays if nothing has happened by then. The next few months are so busy for us so I want to wait for it to calm down some.
Post a Comment