Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, August 28, 2009

On to the next cycle...

CD 2 here and we are kinda taking a break this month as in if it happens it happens. Im still going to temp just to know if and when I do ovulate but no CBEFM or OPK's this cycle.

I kinda need a break after everything we have been through. We got pregnant 2 months after our wedding and then had a m/c a month later, it seems like so much of our marriage has been about trying to have a baby, which we so badly want. I just feel like not using my CBEFM and OPK's will be nice for a month and who knows maybe taking it easy will have better results.

3 comments:

Shanny said...

Ugh, sorry that you've reached a point that you need a break. At the same time, I'm glad that you recognize the need for it and that you are taking one. I hope that the less stressing about TTC does help your recoup and of course that it does the "trick" =)

The Riesbergs said...

Break.....NOOOOOO......I think you need to go to a different dr. and ask what the hell is up. I guess I'd have a few questions for them if they can't figure out why your not ovulating. This just sucks.

Mrs.Diff said...

It's not a real break lol, its just no OPK's or CBEFM. I have only had 2 annovulatory cycles in 3 years so that's not a big concern yet.