Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, August 1, 2009

No O...

So it looks like another annovulatory cycle for me. I'm going to wait until AF is due and see if I can get Provera to jumpstart another cycle.

Currently me and Jason are discussing starting Clomid. Our insurance doesn't have any infertility coverage so all of that will be out of pocket for us. Right now it looks like we might wait until November, which will mark one year since the second m/c and one year since we have gotten pregnant.

Im also looking at having my thyroid checked out to see if that is causing any problems. In the back of my mind I hope it is, only b/c we can fix that problem and insurance would cover that.

1 comment:

The Riesbergs said...

oh no!!!! Clomid makes you crazy. Just in case you already didn't know that. I'm sorry...I'll keep praying.