Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I hate my body and my body hates me...

So Im on CD 38 and nothing no AF no O detected on my chart and of course since Im having an annovulatory cycle(or so it seems) my dumb body decided to grace me with EWCM which I haven't had much of since the m/c's. I'm going to wait another week or 2 and ask for something to bring on AF again.

I'm still debating about looking into Clomid b/c to get a clomid cycle monitored will come out of our pocket and I think I would rather wait ans save in case we need to move on to getting an IUI.

2 comments:

Shanny said...

Oh this sucks, I'm sorry! I completely understand the frustration of having such long cycles, mine range between 35 and 60 days without the help of drugs. I hope this particular cycle is about to end for your sake! ((hugs))

The Riesbergs said...

I wouldn't wait any longer!!!! I'd call the dr. and say WTF...Give me something to help me ovulate. That was my problem, but I didn't respond well to clomid either so with two wasted cycles of clomid crazies, they tried Femara and it worked!!! You probably already new that, but I wouldn't wait!!!! I would go and talk with dr. Good Luck!!!! I was waiting to hear from you!!!!