Im so ready to trade in my ovaries for nice properly working ones. I haven't had a normal cycle since January which is why I stopped using my CBEFM for a while b/c I felt like I was wasting so much money every month on stupid sticks.
January was a normal for me cycle. February-June was annovulatory. Then In June I O'ed on cd 10. July was a late O on cd 37. August was another late O on cd 32. Then this month FF gave me crosshairs on cd 13 which was early but not bad since we would have had pretty good timing(all 3 days before O) and this morning it moved it cd 15 which makes it not so good timing(just once three days before O) and since my younger nephew has been sick so no baby making here lately.
So Im pretty sure another cycle down the drain for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think it's time to go to the doctor to have him prescribe some ovulating pills!!! Good Luck Girl!!! I keep praying some day i'll open up blogger and will see the wonderful post "We did IT" I'll continue to pray!!!!
I agree with Katie Jo, I've been in awe since I started Clomid about how short a real cycle really is, crazy! I think you should consider it and hopefully upping your chances by O'ing monthly will do the trick for you. Boo to long cycles!
Post a Comment