Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Waiting for AF

Im 99% sure she will be here tomorrow. Im debating right now about using soy isoflavones this upcoming cycle(It works similar to Clomid but its natural). I want to exhaust all options before Jason and I start doing clomid and monitored cycles b/c that will be all out of pocket, insurance won't cover Clomid or the monitoring for it(boo insurance people). I will be back to using OPK's this cycle but still no CBEFM until my cycles regulate back to normal.

Other news Congrats to my friend Kathy and her husband Dan on the arrival of their precious son Jason David!!!

2 comments:

The Riesbergs said...

I hope this works. Where do you find soy whatever they are called? I'm all for natural, but it might take you a couple months with those. Good Luck!

Mrs.Diff said...

You can get soy isoflavones at the health store or even Wal-mart. Its supposed to mimic Clomid with less or no side effects. Im currently using OPK's so I will see if anything happens.