A year ago around this time(actually a couple hours earlier) I was sitting in my bathroom staring at my pee stick hoping and wishing and willing that the word I so longed to see pop up. To my surprise it did, we had a small feeling that I was but I didn't want to get my hopes up and have them crash if I wasn't. When the word pregnant popped up I broke down and cried tears of joy, I couldn't believe it I was pregnant again and it only took 2 months. I was so sure at first that it would be our sticky baby and that in July we would get to hold that little one and meet him or her, little did I know it would all come crashing down in a 7 days a week exactly.
I do good on most days, its just days like this that are still hard. I hope and pray that this cycle brings some good news our way.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment