Its been a year since the last m/c today. Its been a year since I have been pregnant. How is it possible that some days it feels so much longer than a year and other days it feels like time just vanished into thin air. I'm not going to lie this date is rough but it doesn't feel as rough as our first m/c date. I'm not sure why, maybe b/c I have been through it once, maybe b/c we had less time with the second baby. I feel hopeful still, I'm so sure our time is coming I just don't know when and have to rely on my faith in God that we will be blessed in his time not mine.
In other news, on CD 10 waiting to O and using my OPK's that way we can catch O this month. Still taking care of our nephews(we are hoping they get to go home on December 9th).
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment