Mark,
Well here we are another month closer to your birthday and I know I have expressed how fast time flies but it truly does and I can't figure out where the time has gone. You are quite a character these days and your personality shines more and more every day, I hope that you will always be this joyful and exuberant! I love watching you grow and learn about the world around you. You have a smile that could light up the darkest cave and a laugh that oozes warmth and cheer, I don't think any can not smile or laugh when you do.
You are trying so hard to crawl and do this thing where you rock on all fours and then throw yourself forward like your hopping like a frog and you can army crawl. You also have started supporting yourself standing as long as you have something to hold on to like the side of the pack and play,table or crib. You are such a big boy, we had a Dr appt a week and a half ago and you were measuring 29.2 inches and 19 and a half pounds(95th% for height and 60th% for weight)! You had your first ear infection this month and you weren't too fussy though, you were just having alot of trouble sleeping. We got the go ahead to try and reintroduce dairy and soy to you and you love yogurt and yogurt melts so I'm hoping that you are outgrowing this pesky allergy.
You love eating in general though, you even eat peas as long as Momma strains the skins out. You LOVE peaches and pears the most I think. On mother's day(May 8th) we left you have small pieces of banana at breakfast and you did great with them so we will slowly be giving you small bites of "real" food here and there. We gave you your first pureed meat(chicken) and you seem to like it alot. Your favorite toys/activites right now are: your monkey lovey, puppy lovey, pretty much anything you can chew on, you love playing Where's Mark, and playing with the wheels on the musical zoo animals. You love grabbing at the puppies and sometimes you startle them and it makes you giggle so hard.
Mark we love you so much little man and I can never explain just how blessed we are to have you and I honestly don't think I can say it enough.
Love with all my heart,
Your Momma
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment