I have been such a bad blogger lately and I'm sorry(although I'm Facebook friends with most of my readers so you probably are up to date).
Mark is growing and learning so much and it seems like he is always on the move! He has two teeth still and has been trying to cut more for a while. He is army crawling and sitting up from a laying down position by himself. He tries to crawl on all fours but drops to an army crawl when he figures it's faster. He can pull himself to standing position from sitting in the crib today(he started crawling up us and standing when we are in the floor on June 2). He pretty much refuses to nap for me since he has figured out he can sit up, I lay him in the crib and within minutes he is sitting up playing with his lovey or crawling around the crib. His favorite song is still Three Little Birds by Bob Marley, I swear no matter how upset he is he immediately calms down when we play that song(Side note-I actually plan on getting a new tattoo that is three little birds for Mark, I'm not sure where I want it yet but they will be blue for my baby boy).
I'm still in awe of how amazing it is being a mom and how much I love him. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever not be in awe of him but I seriously doubt that will ever happen. He is seriously an amazing little boy and I feel incredibly lucky and so grateful to be his mom.
We are still TTC baby number 2 here. I just started cycle day 1 cycle number 5 today. Sometimes I feel so frustrated because it just feels like it will never happen and then I remind myself it took almost 2 years altogether and 2 m/c to conceive Mark(10 cycles after our last m/c)and it's so worth it even if it takes that long again. I actually broke down the other night when I found out a couple that we know that started dating in October are expecting in September(I mean seriously their baby will be born before they have even known each other a year?!?!) and Jason put it this way Mark is perfection and you can't really mess with or rush perfection.
I will try to post more often and here's hoping that a BFP post will be posted soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad to read an update! Yay for Mr. Mark and his accomplishments!! on the TTC front, I'm sending you loads of BFP dust!!!
Good Luck with TTC #2!!! I'm sending all my BFP dust your way. :)
Post a Comment