Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, July 16, 2011

10 Month Letter!

Dear Mark,

I know I say this every month but I can't believe how fast you are growing up! You are learning and growing in so many way little man and little by little you are losing the baby features and growing into a little boy.

You are such a big boy ( I'm not sure exactly how big since we don't have an appt this month). You are crawling and cruising to get into EVERYTHING these days(When someone says to come back you crawl even faster away and giggle manically). You actually stood up on your own for about 10 seconds on July 13 and you have mastered the standing to crouching position so you no longer flop yourself down unless your being lazy. You love to play, your favorite toys right now are your monkey lovey, your laugh and learn kitchen/house, and balls. You still love going swimming(Daddy bought us on above ground pool for our back yard and you love spending time there). You are so ticklish and love being tickled.

You are still a great eater, we have actually been feeding you more food and less purees here lately, You love eating whole blueberries the most I think. Other foods you have had: Pasta and "cheese"(your dairy free soy free kind),peaches diced and tomatoes.

You love to chat with us and you finally said Dada! You said it on Daddy's birthday so it was the greatest present of all!You still say Mama, oh yea and hi alot, you have also added Yesh(yes) to your vocab. You cut your third and fourth tooth this month(Right lateral incisor on July 4th and right central incisor today July 16). Your left lateral and central incisor are ready to pop through any day now, needless to say you have been irritable about that.

We love you so much little man, more than words will ever be able to express and I want you to always remember just how loved and wanted you are and will always be.

Love with all my heart,
Your Momma

No comments: