Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm still around...

I'm getting so bad at this blogging stuff since having a baby and I realize that(but the majority of my readers get updates via Facebook so it's ok).

Mark is such an amazing little man and continues to amaze me everyday, he took 2 steps by himself this past sunday and took 6 this afternoon! I can't believe how fast he is growing up, I'm in serious denial that his birthday is next month and don't want to admit that my baby will officially be a toddler. He loves to "talk" and giving us hugs(his hugs are crawling on us then nuzzling in).

Some changes are happening in our household, we are making the switch to cloth diapers! I have been wanting to make this change forever but Jason hasn't wanted to, once I showed how cost efficient it is and pointed out he wouldn't be washing them he changed is mind. I ordered some Bumgenius 4.0, Oh Katy, Flip and an Itti Bitti Tutto. The bulk of our stash is Bumgenius since I've heard great reviews on them but I ordered the other ones to see how they compare and to get an idea what we like best(I fully expect Jason and me to have different favorites). I'm sooo excited for them to get here, who would have ever thought something used to catch bodily fluids could be so exciting lol.

We are still TTC and not much news there at this point besides I'm about to be in the 2ww. Ovulation should take place today or tomorrow, I had positive OPK's yesterday and today but had some pain this evening that may have been it. Crossing my fingers for some good news!

1 comment:

Shanny said...

I'm getting bad at blogging too, yikes! Its so awesome that he is starting to walk, woohoo!