Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

11 Month Letter!!!

Mark,

I can't believe that you are 11 months old and that your birthday is right around the corner. You are becoming such an independent little guy and I love it but at the same time wish I could keep you little for just a little longer.

Some milestones you hit this month are: You had more teeth cut through, your left central incisor come through July 20 and the left lateral incisor followed on August 7th. You took your first steps on July 31 and now you are trying to walk EVERYWHERE all the time, when you fall you almost always try to stand back up and continue walking unless your not near anything to pull up on. You started using a straw on Augsut 5 and you are pretty good at using one. Yesterday you started to make kissing sounds.

You are such a happy baby and so easygoing unless you are tired and that's another story entirely. You love playing with your house and kitchen and dancing to the music it plays, you still love balls and wheels and your monkey lovey is such a comfort to you(I'm so glad we bought two of them because it would be utter chaos if we ever lost him). Your favorite "game" right now is trying to make us chase you and you giggle as you crawl away as fast as you can. No new words this month but you LOVE chattering even if its just noises, which you are learning to mimic a lot now.

You are such a good eater still although we tried to give you eggs this month and you HATED them, you tried it a few times but would spit it out or dig it out with your hands and when me or daddy tried to feed them to you, you turned your head and smacked our hands away. You are enjoying trying "real" foods now and almost everytime I eat you smack your lips and say mmmm and I have to share otherwise you get upset. You love feeding yourself(using your hands no utensils) and a lot of the time if we try to help you take the food from our hands and feed yourself.

I love you with all my heart little man,
Momma

No comments: