Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's been a while...

So sorry that I've dropped off the face of the blogging world but I swear I have a good excuse! My toddler, he keeps me moving and busy from sun up to sun down it seems and naps are for chores and tidying up so when he wakes up he can make a mess again.

Mark is such a big boy and such a joy. We went to see Santa last night and to my surprise he was pretty happy(although the one picture he smiled for was blurry). He especially LOVED the carousal though, I mean his whole face lit up and he babbled and giggled. He still doesn't have many real words down pat, he will say a new word a few times and then drop it. His new thing when we lay him down for nap and bedtime is he lays there just saying Maaama Maaama(and yes he draws out the first ma lol).

TTC is still going poorly. I just started Clomid this cycle(finished the pills yesterday) and I'm just hoping for an earlier O at this point. The game plan is 3 cycles of Clomid at 50 mg at this point and if that doesn't work I'm probably stepping back and taking a break, we have been TTC for #2 since December 2010 and started the whole TTC journey in April 2008 so its been a long journey, I forgot how frustrating and sometimes painful TTC can be, although its not as bad around this time because of Mark.

No comments: