Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, September 16, 2011

12 Months Letter!!

Mark,

I can't believe its been a year since you officially greeted the world and met us. I'm just as amazed by you today as I was on that day. I know I always tell you how loved and wanted you were and are but I don't know if I can ever say it enough and try to find the words to expressed just how loved and special you are to us. I have been reminiscing a lot today and remember all the details of the day we met, I honestly can remember it just like it was yesterday and how the world stopped the minute I laid my eyes on you and everything just felt right in the world. Your birthday will always be a very special day.You got your first hair cut today and you sat on Daddy's lap and did such a good job!

You are growing so much, your one year stats are 32.5 inches(100th %),23 pounds 3 ounces(50th %) and your head is 47.5 cm(90th %). You are such a good walker now and walk all over the house, sometimes you are so fast it's almost a run!You can also go from sitting to standing with no assistance from anyone or anything, you just get to a crouching position and push up. You love dancing to pretty much any music these days, you have 3 types of dancing: a side to side rocking, a bouncing up and down and head bobbing I can assure you they are each so cute. You love playing with balls and your house and kitchen and monkey lovey is still a very prized possession. Grandma got you a farm like your house and kitchen and you seem to love it as well. Your favorite activity besides running away from me and Daddy is emptying things, you love taking everything out of any type of container(diaper bag, toy cubes,baskets). You adore your puppies and want to play and cuddle with them ALL the time, you even tried to share your bottle with Sammich recently.

You cut two more teeth this month(August 28-bottom right lateral incisor #7 and September 6-bottom left lateral incisor) . You are a terrific eater and always want to feed yourself and get very bored with purees at this point, you tried spaghetti for the first time this month and LOVED it! We have to have an allergy test ran next week, it seems like you still have an issue with both dairy and soy and we will see if there are any more.

Happy Birthday little man! We love you more than you could ever imagine!

Love with all me heart,
Momma

No comments: