Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, September 3, 2011

September

Wow I can't believe it's already September and what a year it's been. I've been thinking a lot about how life was this time last year versus now.

A year ago this time I was pregnant with Mark and my whole life was on the brink of changing. I had no clue how it would or even when it would. My dad gave me an analogy last year that really stuck with me, its like waiting for someone you love to get off that airplane so you can pick them up only you have no clue when they are flying out since they are on stand by(My mom and nephew had went on vacation and he was missing them and couldn't wait for them to get back, that's where it came from hahaha). I remember how much I loved feeling Mark move and kick and how I already knew just how much I would miss it but couldn't imagine how much I would love him. On the 7th I knew we had an end date in sight but I didn't know Mark would choose that day too.

Today I'm loving and snuggling the most perfect amazing little man and preparing for a first birthday party. I'm still in such awe at just being his Momma and my heart sometimes feels like its about to explode with all the love I have for him. I never knew a love like this until I met my son, he has forever changed me and I honestly feel like I was meant to be his Momma. I can't wait to watch him grow into an amazing man and see what good he will bring to the world but on the flip side I want time to slow down so I can still snuggle and kiss his pain away.

Obviously I'm feeling very sentimental and sappy with his birthday approaching.

No comments: