Life is just so busy and I feel like I'm always writing the same things or I'm lacking the words to express myself.
Mark is growing and is the sunshine of my life. He is so smart(and I'm not just saying this b/c I'm his mama), he is(or was) having a little struggle with speech. We had an intake done a few weeks ago and wouldn't you know a few days after that it all just took off and he is mimicking EVERYTHING now. I love listening to him play in his crib when he should be sleeping, he is full of giggles and secrets to his Curious George or Tigger and then he starts telling George NoooooNooooo and its hilarious. He is cutting the last of his teeth until the 2 year molars and those upper canines can not come through fast enough. I'm done with the whole cranky teething toddler bit.
I had my final follow up on this week and the miscarriage is over and complete which is bittersweet(If you have ever gone through this you will understand). After much discussion with my Dr we aren't getting a Repeat Loss Panel at this point. The plan is wait two cycles and then go back and do another Clomid cycle so TTC is postponed until May at earliest which seems like forever away but hopefully it works again and just better next time. That also means I definitely will not be pregnant by my EDD for m/c #3 which is a bitter pill to swallow. I'm just setting the goal to being pregnant by Mark's birthday and EDD for m/c #4.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment