Please excuse my absence, life has just been so busy with Mark being a busy toddler and with me gearing up to go back to school(more on that later). I've also been reminiscing a ton and figured I would share some photos.
This photo was August 15 2010 at 34 weeks pregnant with Mark and so in love with him even though we hadn't met. My days were spent daydreaming of all the memories and milestones to come(and sleeping b/c growing a baby is HARD work lol)
This picture was from August 18 2011, Mark's one year birthday was rapidly approaching and life was busy with birthday plans and a baby boy turning into a toddler(he started walking right around here)
This picture was taken yesterday on August 18 2012. As you can see Mark has grown so much in the past year and he is still such an amazing ray of light in our lives. He LOVES water and splashing about. He is slowly losing all the babyish features as they are turning into a young boy's features. Its bittersweet bc I love seeing him grow and learn but I hate that its flying by.
So now that you have soaked in the cuteness that is Mark back to me. As far as TTC goes I'm in the 2ww(5dpo) of clomid cycle 4 post m/c and I'm at a breaking point where I just can't keep doing this mentally so if this cycle doesn't pan out we will be taking a break and by break I just mean no meds and constant monitoring so not ttc but not preventing and restarting everything in a few months. I'm also restarting college(classes start tomorrow!), I decided to go back and pursue nursing while I'm a SAHM so I'm not juggling work,school, and family life later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hope you are doing great and enjoying all that hard work at nursing school =)
I'm doing so great! Actually an awesome day today as you can see from the ticker up top ;)
Post a Comment