Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy new year!!

I was looking back over the past year a few days ago and man was it quite the year full of ups and downs. We started the year so hopeful with a new pregnancy only to lose and here we are ending 2012 and entering another new year with another new pregnancy(so far so good with this one, I really think it's a for keeps baby). So many milestones for Mark as he continues to become less and less baby and more and more little boy.
We did have a slight scare over the weekend though with a small spotting episode but I had an extra ultrasound and appt today to check on 2.0 and I'm happy to say all is well, still measuring right on target and a nice heartbeat of 159. Here is another pic of 2.0 bc I love sharing pics of my little.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

Yay, glad its going well! ::sticky, healthy, awesome pregnancy:: dust!