Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, January 26, 2013

12 weeks!!

Holy cow this pregnancy is flying by compared to my pregnancy with Mark! It could be due to the fact I'm insanely busy with a toddler who hates to sit still and with homework lol. I had a checkup Monday for 2.0 and he or she is a wild child like big brother, every time the dr would find the heartbeat on the doppler s/he would kick or hit and move away so it was basically playing tag. I've been using the doppler at home though so I knew it was all fine(first heard the heartbeat via doppler at 9w5d!). Dr confirmed my ute has already moved up out of the pelvic cavity so I guess it's not just bloat in my pics anymore! Next appt in 3 weeks and then I'll be scheduling my anatomy scan!!

1 comment:

Shanny said...

Awesome news!!! Playing tag,love it!