Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another milestone....

Well here I am finally in the second trimester and while I know there are never guarantees in pregnancy I feel like I can take a breath a relax a little. I am showing MUCH sooner with this baby, it kinda scares me of how I will look at the end if I'm already this big lol. I love being pregnant but this pregnancy is so different then my pregnancy with Mark. The morning sickness is still hovering around and I can literally count on one hand the amount of times I got sick with Mark, the migraines are back and much more intense but with all that said I wouldn't trade it for the world l will gladly take all of it for a take home baby.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

*sigh*
ahhhh the joy of pregnancy and the fear of those of us who have lost... breathe, you deserve it. Enjoy it and I agree with you 100% take the morning sickness wiht a smile: its good sign ;)