Saturday, February 23, 2013
16 Weeks!
16 weeks and this pregnancy is flying by! I had a check-up on Monday and it went well, blood pressure is great, only gained .4 of a pound(even though I devoured a pan of brownies the week before with Mark lol), baby's heart rate was great too. The Dr measured my fundal height and my uterus has already hit my belly button meaning I'm measuring about 20 weeks(so about 4 weeks ahead of schedule)!! That would explain I guess why I'm looking so much bigger this round, I haven't gained much weight so I know that's not the culprit and the ultrasounds at 6w5d and 8w4d both showed one baby measuring right on target so not likely to be twins unless we have a ninja on our hands lol. Next appt is on March 18 which will also be our anatomy scan, I'm so excited to know what this baby is I am slightly leaning Team Pink but no clue really. We do have a girl name solidly picked out and a tentative boy name(I just don't feel like it fits), with Mark we had the boy name off the bat and struggled to find a girl name that I felt fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I vote girl!!!!
Only a week away from finding out, how exciting :)
Post a Comment