Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, August 2, 2013

Still here...

And still pregnant. Who would have thought after pre-term contractions and constant contractions for the past 2 weeks that I would be sitting here with an inside baby still. Kelsey is just too comfortable in there and despite my contractions my dilation isn't progressing as well as it did with Mark and she won't drop or engage. There is an end in sight though, I'm currently scheduled for an induction at 4am on Monday morning and I'm really hoping L&D isn't super busy so we can get started on time. This pregnancy has been harder in many ways and I'm totally expecting labor to be harder. With M I dilated to 4cm without feeling contractions and even hooked up to pitocin my contractions weren't bad, this time the contractions are uncomfortable and sometimes almost painful and I'm barely 1.5cm dilated and 60-70% effaced. I probably won't update until sometime next week but I just can't wait to meet our little girl and see her with Jason and Mark :)

No comments: