Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

Its Over Again

So after visiting the dr I found out my betas were super low and have been dropping and this combined with the bleeding means we are indeed going through a miscarriage.

I found out today that Im Rh negative though and I had to get a shot of Rhogam which should help in future pregnancies(I have to get it ever so often though). Im so angry at our first OB who treated our first miscarriage like it was nothing and didn't even give me a proper follow up. Its hard not to blame him for what Jason and I are going through. I now officially have a history of pregnancy loss and thats hard to wrap my head around. Im hoping this shot and having a WAY better OB now helps us in the (near) future.

Thanks for all the love and support from all of you it means a great deal to both of us.

No comments: