Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Waiting Game Starts

I had my follow up appt with Dr. Eckel today and after discussing things over with him and Jason it looks like we are going to be waiting to try again until after Christmas(or after I get my first period whichever comes first). It makes me sad to think we are losing more precious time and that we are just going to be trying again when I should originally be in my third trimester. We kinda have a plan now, I supposed to be taking baby asprin and doing progesterane cream as soon as we find out Im pregnant again and do early betas again. If third time isn't the charm, which we are hoping and praying it is, we have a good fertility specialist refered by my current OB.

No comments: