Yesterday was Election Day and Jason and I went out to vote. We educated ourselves and voted for who we thought the best candidate was (McCain by far). Its sad to see so many people did not do the same, so many people voted for him because of the hype and because he is black. I find that scary that people are now voting someone to run our country based on his skin color, I mean how in the world is that going to help him run the country? To the people that were voting for him based on their similar views on his issues that is great because you made an educated vote. I personally think today is a very sad day because I truly do not believe Obama has what it takes to run the nation. If this was a race between two white men or even two black men I think things would have turned out far different and that is said that the presidential election came down to a race issue, its not a silly high school election, people this is the next FOUR years of our lives we are talking about! That is all for now and one can only pray that the next four years our nation doesn't fall apart.
P.S. Im testing on friday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment