Holy cow how come no one ever told me how much your hips could hurt. I assumed since my hips looked wide enough to me that I could escape the whole spreading of the hips but I guess I was wrong and oh my gawd it HURTS! Yea yea I know the whole pushing a baby out isn't going to be a cake walk either. I woke up a Sunday night/early Monday morning in tears because of a radiating pain in my hip area, it felt like someone had an ice pick and was hitting me. It felt better when I could finally get up and that took a while because just moving would make it 10 times worse. When I finally got back to sleep after the worst part was over I woke up with sore hips and had to walk like a 90 year old woman. Sleep is getting even harder now with sore hips but I'm finding pillows to be very helpful once I find a semi-comfortable pillow.
I had the pleasure of experiencing a great milestone this evening and I just wish Jason was home too. I felt my little boy kick me from the outside not once but twice before he settled down. I can't wait for Jason to feel it, I'm hoping that Mark gets active once Jason gets home, he normally gets really active at the sound of Jason's voice unless he just got done with a spurt of energy. At least now I know Jason will feel him soon!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I remember the Hip pains. With my first I did not have it as bad as I had it with my second. Really painful.
Uhh I HATED those! I remember after he was born I was so happy to be immediately ride of them. I got the boppy pregnancy pillow and that seemed to help a little bit. Hang in there!
the body pillow is your friend. My hips were really bad too. I think I started wearing that pregnancy support belt around this stage of my pregnancy..I think it was more for my back than my hips but it did take the pressure off during the day.
Thanks for the tips ladies! I already told Jason we are looking for a body pillow today lol!
Post a Comment