Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I bet your ready huh???

I'm finding out now that as my due date seems to be rapidly approaching people are asking me this alot. First I get so how much longer now and then I get I bet you are so ready for him to be here now aren't you. My reply is always NO!(lol), I mean I'm excited for September and to meet him but I'm enjoying pregnancy and want to relish in the last weeks.

It's hitting me that by my OB's due date I will be 28 weeks tomorrow and in 9 weeks he will consider me full term and if Mark decides to come he won't stop him! 9 Weeks!?!? Jason is sticking with he thinks Mark will be here before his due date, I was thinking he was going to be a late baby but now that braxton hicks have been happening and the fact that he is measuring big and so is my ute I'm starting to wonder if Jason might be right.

1 comment:

blackhuff said...

Enjoy the time you have left because once baby is here, there won't be time to relax ;)
I agree, just enjoy the time you have left.