I had my followup/24 week check up today and it went great. I had another internal(man they are just so uncomfortable) and my OB said my cervix in moderately firm and definately closed! Yay!! I am so relieved to hear this.
The Dr is very pleased with how everything looks. My blood pressure was great, I lost a pound since the last appt so I'm still 4 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. My uterus is measuring 2 weeks ahead at 25 weeks but at my last u/s Mark was measuring a week ahead and my uterus was 2 weeks ahead then as well. He is sitting pretty high I guess so I'm assuming he is still feet down b/c most of my movements is lower then where he is.
My next appt is June 28 which is the appt where I'm doing my glucose test. I was hoping that it would be early so I wouldn't have to worry about eating prior but its at 10:40 so I need to eat something. I just don't want anything to mess with the test results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm glad to read everything is going great! woohoo for a closed cervix!!!!!
I'm happy for you that everything is going well. That internal scans are always, ALWAYS uncomfortable.
I ate bacon and eggs. That way I had food in my stomach but it wasn't sugary. My test went great. I'm glad everything is going well!
Post a Comment